For you, the parents or teachers, Pebeo’s artistic awakening workshops of step-by-step projects are regularly updated, to provide ideas for you to assist the children in the discovery of painting and decorating activities. It is important that, from the beginning, the "free" time left to the imagination of the child is not left unnourished and without the guidance needed, to obtain rewarding results.
Now, you're sure to make the artistic awakening experience a success!
And don't forget our Christmas workshops for children !
- > Decorate your Christmas Tree
- > Decorate the letters "Merry Christmas" for successful holidays.
- > “What if you use finger paints to create a surprise for Santa?”
- > Christmas is at our windows
- > Paint with fingers and decorate a wooden bird with Tactilcolor 3D Bubble!
- > Finger paint a cardboard birthday cake with Tactilcolor 3D Bubble!
- > Create an Under the Sea theme coloured with Acrycolor
- > Step by Step instructions to create fun paintings with Artist Kid
- > Customize a cat carnival mask with Acrylcolor
- > Create Easter decorations with your children with P.BO deco
- > I create my carnival mask!
- > Create simple objects with Brillo!
- > Halloween : Create, Play and Win !
- > Go Green! With Empty Glass Jars and Primacolor
- > Peace of the Buttons
- > The angels and the stars, dressed in metallic and pearlescent colors, are on holiday...
- > How to play and paint in the manner of "Pollock" ?
- > Finger paint on fabric
- > Create a wonderful coloured fish using the drawing gum technique
- > Decorate a glass or china mug with the Children's Gift Studio Case : Paint on Glass and China
- > Painting a carnival mask using Acrylcolor by Pébéo
- > You too, grow a Christmas tree... in paper!
- > Painting with balloons ? It's inflated and "Magic" !
- > Beware of the pumpkin !
- > Scary decorations to celebrate Halloween !
- > Finger Painting
- > Make a beautiful butterfly with ease