Recycle your tin cans with Pébéo colours, you will no longer be able to throw them away!
Activity time: **Easy and fun: **
What you need:
1. Apply a base coat of pastel yellow Acrylcolor paint and leave it to dry.
2. Use the blue acrylic SKRIB paint marker to draw and fill in the eyes and mouth.
3. Use the orange acrylic SKRIB paint marker to draw an orange outline around the mouth.
4. Draw and colour the eyes and the sharp tooth.
5. Use the orange acrylic SKRIB paint marker to draw the irises of the eye.
6. Finish by using the black acrylic SKRIB paint marker to draw the eyelashes, eyes and mouth.
Tip:If you ever overshoot you can go over your mistake using the right colour acrylic Skrib marker.