Decorate pebbles as monster animals!
Activity time: **Easy and fun: **
What you need:
1. Apply a base coat of ACRYLCOLOR binder to prepare the porous surface and leave it to dry.
2. Completely colour the pebbles with the acrylic SKRIB paint markers. Use one colour for each pebble.
3. Draw the whole of the eyes with the white acrylic SKRIB paint marker.
4. Draw the contours and details of the eyes with the black acrylic SKRIB paint marker.
5. Draw and fill in the teeth with the white acrylic SKRIB paint marker.
6. Finish by using the black acrylic SKRIB paint marker to trace the contours of the teeth and mouth
The binder prepares porous surfaces and serves as varnish to protect them.