The Skrib gouache marker needs to be primed before use, to do so:
- with the top on, shake the marker firmly to get the ball moving,
- then, on a sheet of paper, press on the tip several times to soak it with paint.
Then, prime again each time it is necessary. The tip can be changed by turning it. And, if it dries, simply wet it again with water.
Skrib gouache markers can be used on a wide range of surfaces (see table below) in different ways:
- painting directly on paper, cardboard, wood, ...
- applied to a foam pad and used as a stencil or others in order to achieve the desired shapes
- applied on a plastic pallet to be further diluted and used with a brush (watercolour effect)
- applied directly to the surface and further diluted using a wet brush (watercolour effect)
- or, moistening the surface and applying colours to the marker (watercolour effect).
Tip: You can directly apply the markers to windows to decorate. They can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth.
The Acrylic Binder auxiliary is used as an undercoat on porous surfaces (wood, terracotta, ...) to avoid a loss of opacity, and for the tip to flow more easily on the surface.
The marker is an all-in-one painting tool. This single solution replaces the paint tubes, the paint brush and the water container. This tool is very practical due to its easy handling, its small size suitable for children's hands and its use, which only requires you to choose a surface. It is a mobile product that can be taken everywhere.