For easy and successful creations, first choose your decorative idea, the Gédéo moulding material and finally the method of attachment.
- Choose a shape (size and thickness) according to the decorative idea.
- Set up in a dry, well ventilated at room temperature, on a levelled and horizontal work surface.
- Evaluate the total quantity of product to pour: Measure the required volume by filling the chosen shape with water and then pour into a graded cup.
- Prepare the chosen product following the instructions booklet.
- Pour the product into a clean and dry mould.
- Allow to cure following the time indicated in the instructions booklet of the chosen product (curing is progressive and varies depending on the ambient temperature).
- Addition of attachment devices for casting Precision Plaster, Resin‐Plaster and Light Plaster: as soon as the plaster is very viscous (about 10 minutes), press in the attachment by applying a rapid movement from left to right, hold a few seconds and release. The attachment must hold without moving, allow to harden.
- Addition of attachment devices for casting Gédéo Resins: use a hairpin or a paper clip to hang and hold the attachment device in the liquid resin.
- Maintenance of your Gédéo mould: Wash with lukewarm water without detergents or in dishwasher.
- To create double‐sided decorations:Glue two symmetrical patterns, or place the hardened pattern over the filled mould. Allow to harden. Release and remove the excess of product if necessary.
Keep Gédéo moulds away from flames.Do not place on baking sheets.The use of a knife will damage the material.