- QUALITY: 48 watercolour, glossy or matte, translucent or opaque colours. Superb enamelled appearance after baking. The range includes glittering shimmer colours with changing reflections that are especially opaque and full coverage, as well as pastel colours. Excellent lightfastness. The colours are ready to use: just stir them with a stick before use, especially the Porcelain 150 Slate colour, which can be written on with chalk. The colours can be mixed together.
- DRYING, MEDIA AND MARKERS FOR DECORATIVE USE: 72 hours with light wash, without soaking.
- BAKING OF ALL COLOURS, ACCESSORIES AND MARKERS IN THE RANGE TO MAKE THEM DISHWASHER SAFE: 35 minutes at 150°C (at a constant temperature) in domestic oven, after drying for at least 24 hours
- SURFACES: porcelain, earthenware, ceramic, etc.
- Not suitable on Pyrex, Arcopal or similar such surfaces. DILUTION: Porcelaine 150 thinner.
- OPACITY: translucent or opaque colours
- FINISH: gloss.
- CARING (decorated surfaces): after baking, they are dishwasher safe and resistant to solvents and common detergents. For better resistance / durability, wash on the ECO cycle and ideally place in the top drawer.
- PAINT BRUSHES: Pébéo Cobra deco or Iris brushes
- BRUSH CLEANING: with soap and water.
- NUMBER OF COLOURS: 31 colours plus 6 pastels, 5 matte colours, 5 shimmer colours and a black slate colour.
- 45-ml bottle - all colours.
- Fine tip 0.7 mm markers - 9 colours.
- Regular-tip 1.2 mm markers - 11 colours.
- Outliners: relief colours - 10 colours in a nozzle tube.
- Protect from freezing
CAUTION FOR MARKERS: Air travel can cause an excess of ink on the tip and cap. Carefully open the cap and, if necessary, clean the tip and cap before use.