Water-based spray paint for decorating most dark or light textiles. Bright and luminous, the colours are layerable thanks to their good opacity. Good lightfastness.
- Drying: 15 min air dry. Tumble drying is not recommended.
- Surfaces: most dark or light fabrics, pre-washed natural or synthetic fibres (linen, cotton, polyester...).
- Opacity: Opaque and semi-opaque colours (see table below).
- Application: Two options:
By ironing, for 5 minutes, putting the iron on cotton setting without steam, on the reverse of the fabric.
In a domestic oven, for 5 minutes at 150°C (stable temperature).
- Care instructions for decorated fabrics: after application, decorated textiles are machine washable at 40°C or by hand. Dry cleaning is not recommended.
- Care instructions for used spray: The spray is applied using the brush, which requires some care. It should be cleaned after each use and, after emptying, left upside down. And clean the nozzle with water.
- Storage: Keep away from extreme heat and cold.