- QUALITY: Transparent, intense and very bright colours. Solvent based, ready to use. Colours
- can be mixed together. Good lightfastness. Use with the Cerne Relief.
- DRYING: 2 hours to the touch, completely dry after 10 hours. Drying times can vary
- depending on the thickness of the application, and the temperature and humidity of the room
- where the product is applied.
- SURFACES: Glass, polyester, acetate...
- THINNER: Odourless mineral spirit or white spirit.
- CARING (decorated surfaces): After drying, the colour bear a light wash without soaking.
- Resistant to glass cleaner. The objects decorated with Vitrail colours should not be considered
- for practical usage, but only intended for decorative purposes.
- TOOLS: Pébéo Cobra deco or Iris brushes.
- BRUSH CLEANING: Odourless mineral spirit or white spirit then rinse with soap and water.
- NUMBER OF COLOURS: 26 colours.
- CAPACITY: 45 ml = 0.5 m².
- PACKAGING: 45ml bottle - all colours. 250ml bottle - 2 colours.
Cerne Relief is applied directly from the tube to draw patterns before applying the Vitrail colours and, thus, provides a perfect imitation of stained-glass.
- FINISH: gloss.
- SURFACES: glass, metal, earthenware, etc.
- TOOLS: apply directly from the tube.
- PACKAGING: 20 ml nozzle tube - 10 colours, 37 ml nozzle tube - 3 colours, Nozzle tube in a blister pack - 6 colours