An eye catching multi colour case !
If you have a plain little shelf with lots of little drawers, at home . . . it’s practical but certainly not exciting ! Paint it over and add some fun colours! The possibilities are endless, from delicious to gourmet colours: Caramel, Milky pink, Vanilla, Cream, Melon and more . . . whatever pleases your “design” taste buds! Spice up your bland furniture!
Follow the step by step >
- 1 wood multi case (Artémio)
- 1 110ml tube Cream of colour : Passionate red
- 1 110ml tube Cream of colour : Cretan dream
- 1 110ml tube Cream of colour : Harvest
- 1 110ml tube Cream of colour : Mine
- 1 110ml tube Cream of colour : Wood green
- 1 110ml tube Cream of colour : Nasturtium orange
- 1 110ml tube Cream of colour : Cloud white
- 1 flat brush
Completion time: 1 hour
Drying time: 30 minutes
Cleanning tools : soapy water
Step 1: Take the drawers out of the shelf , to paint the wood frame, with the colour Mine.
Step 2: Use the gradation technique, across the row of drawers. First with pure colour, then gradually lighten the colour up to 50% with the Cloud white colour. Paint the last drawer, with 75% white to obtain a pastel colours.
An alternate option for the drawer shelf, is to use only two colours and some Touch Deco accessories attached with the Touch Deco glue.