Level of difficulty: *
Time to complete: 20 minutesDrying time: 6 hours
Plant pot design
1. Apply a coat of undercoat and leave to dry for two hours.
2. Mix the colours: white and green for the lower part then white and pink for the top.
3. Mask off the separate areas with the Masking Tape. Use the wide brush to paint the areas in the desired colours.
4. Remove the Masking Tape and leave to dry for two hours.
5. Paint the band of terracotta under the tape in pink using the fine brush. Leave to dry for two hours.