Mat Pub is a highly opaque and pigmented paint that is very easy to apply: a smooth and homogeneous finish with no brush marks or traces of recovery. The colours can be applied to - and are resistant on - all surfaces (including extreme, clean or correctly prepared media).
Recommendations before use:
- Mix or shake the product thoroughly before use to homogenise the hue
- Surfaces must be dry and clean before applying products. We recommend cleaning the surfaces with suitable mechanical or chemical means in order to remove dirt and unstable parts which could hinder adhesion of the paint
- Suitable for all kinds of media: paper, canvas, wood, metal, render, calico fabric, wall mounts, etc.
- Resists the outdoors (recommended for vertical outdoor surfaces with no standing water)
Tools for application:
- The colours can be applied using a brush, roller, sponge, stencil, knife and other tools, and can be poured or deposited directly from the pot
- Highly versatile paint that is suitable for all types of art and graphics exercises: solids, backgrounds, wash, dripping, volume overlays, drawings, etc.
- It can be used with an airbrush by diluting the colour with around 50% water, in order to obtain the consistency of milk while maintaining the hue
It can be mixed with other Pébéo products:
- The Mat Pub colours can be mixed with the full Studio and Artist Acrylics ranges to prepare your surface, add texture to your piece, change the texture of the Mat Pub paint and to protect your work when finished The paints can also be mixed with other types of acrylics, including Pébéo Studio and Pébéo Artist Acrylics, to obtain the consistency and colour you require