Methods of the Great Masters
Cezanne, Degas, Dufy ... have a reputation for their talent, but famous painters had to master their methods before anything else, that is what inspired Pébéo to offer you step by step guides to their methods. Regularly updated, methods of the great masters allows you to easily acquire control of these key methods and techniques of painting in the world of Fine Arts so that you may also become a grand master in your own style.
- > Outdoor painting by Monet
- > Paint Outdoors with Fragonard Extra Fine Oil
- > The colours and smells of Fauvism
- > Watch the video on Fauvism technique
- > Abstract painting by Mondrian
- > Painting with acrylic on 3D canvases
- > Transforming the world according to Miro
- > The poetic world of MIRO
- > Watch the video : The poetic world according to MIRO
- > Dripping according to Jackson Pollock : Don't miss the video !
- > Cube-y, or not cube-y?
- > The video: First steps towards Cubism
- > MATISSE, from goldfish to sirenians.
- > Paint the Goldfish of Matisse.
- > Painting an American scene in Hopper's style
- > The reasons for Edward Hopper’s success