Methods of the Great Masters
Cezanne, Degas, Dufy ... have a reputation for their talent, but famous painters had to master their methods before anything else, that is what inspired Pébéo to offer you step by step guides to their methods. Regularly updated, methods of the great masters allows you to easily acquire control of these key methods and techniques of painting in the world of Fine Arts so that you may also become a grand master in your own style.
- > MATISSE, from goldfish to sirenians.
- > The reasons for Edward Hopper’s success
- > Transforming the world according to Miro
- > Painting with acrylic on 3D canvases
- > Paint an enigmatic image according to Dali
- > The colours and smells of Fauvism
- > Paint Outdoors with Fragonard Extra Fine Oil
- > Outdoor painting by Monet