Skrib poster paint
Skrib poster paint
SKRIB GOUACHE CHRISTMAS SET 4 MARKERS
FormatSets and assortments
Assortment of 4 gouache paint markers (primary red, green, silver and gold). A clever, practical and easy-to-use concentrate for coloring, creating, learning about color mixtures, watercolor techniques ...
The + products
Assortment of 4 "Christmas" colors
The Skrib gouache marker needs to be primed before use, to do so:
- with the top on, shake the marker firmly to get the ball moving,
- then, on a sheet of paper, press on the tip several times to soak it with paint.
Then, prime again each time it is necessary. The tip can be changed by turning it. And, if it dries, simply wet it again with water.
Skrib gouache markers can be used on a wide range of surfaces (see table below) in different ways:
- colouring and painting directly on paper, cardboard, wood, etc.
- applied to a foam pad and used as a stencil or others in order to achieve the desired shapes
- applied on a plastic pallet to be further diluted and used with a brush (watercolour effect)
- applied directly to the surface and further diluted using a wet brush (watercolour effect)
- or, moistening the surface and applying colours to the marker (watercolour effect).
Tip: You can directly apply the markers to windows to decorate. They can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth.
The Acrylic Binder auxiliary is used as an undercoat on porous surfaces (wood, terracotta, etc.) to avoid a loss of opacity, and for the tip to flow more easily on the surface.
The Skrib gouache marker is easy to clean from skin with soap and water. Washing with water enables the removal of all of the binder (dextrins: sugar polymers), which is soluble in water. However, the pigments present in the gouache may have varying affinities according to the surfaces (textile fibres, etc.). In the case of stains on textiles, immediately wash the surface in hot water with soap. Repeat the operation if necessary until the stain has completely disappeared. For tougher stains, using bleach-based or active oxygen-based textile stain removers can be successful as long as their use is compatible with the garment in question. It is also recommended to use protective aprons for works with children. Keep away from wallpaper, painted walls, untreated wood, etc. and other materials that cannot be washed.
For children of 3 years of age and older, under the supervision of an adult. CE marking attesting to the compliance with the requirements of the European Directive on the safety of toys
You will also like