DECORATE PLATES WITH PORCELAINE 150 PAINT
"Prepare your party table using Porcelaine 150"
Wash the plates, then with the fan brush, paint an arc of a circle, in red, on the rim of the plate. Paint a second arc in gold.
Complete the design with colour
- Using Porcelaine 150 Scarlet red marker, decorate the remaining plates with a small dotted line.
- Allow plates to dry for 24 hours, then bake the plates in a kitchen oven for 35 minutes at 150°C/300°F.
Level of Difficulty :
Drying time: 24h
Time to complete: 30min/1h
Level of difficulty: Easy
Cooking time : 35min
- 1 jar Porcelaine 150, 45ml Gold
- 1 jar Porcelaine 150, 45ml Scarlet red
- 1 marker Porcelaine 150 colour Scarlet red
- 1 fan brush
- White china plates