"Create a pretty silk scarf with a colour chart design and subtle and delicate colours."
- Complete Setasilk kit
- Silk scarf 55 x 55 cm
- A no. 10 round brush
- A frame for stretching the silk
- Pins to stretch the silk over the frame
- Drying time: 2 hours for the gutta and 30 min for the silk painting
- Time to make: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Difficulty: medium – from 12 years old and up
- Gently wash the silk scarf to remove any treatment and leave it to dry. Iron. Stretch it over the frame by fixing it in place with the pins.
- Download the pattern and print it
4 times. Assemble the boards.
- Place these pattern boards under the silk scarf and iron the circles and labels with the colourless gutta which comes with the Setacolor kit.
- Gently add the corresponding number inside each label, or you could even try writing them out in full if you're confident! Leave the gutta to dry for about 2 hours.
- Start by painting all the labels in silver gray using the round brush.
Then paint each circle following a colour chart:
Circle N°1: primary yellow
Circle N°2: primary yellow + mandarin
Circle N°3: mandarin
Circle N°4: mandarin + magenta
Circle N°5: magenta
Circle N°6: magenta + raspberry
Circle N°7: raspberry
Circle N°8: raspberry + iris
Circle N°9: iris
Circle N°10: iris + cyan
Circle N°11: cyan
Circle N°12: cyan + gitane blue
Circle N°13: gitane blue
Circle N°14: gitane blue + turquoise
Circle N°15: turquoise
Circle N°16: turquoise + primary yellow
Leave to dry for 30 minutes, then iron on the other side for five minutes using the cotton setting with no steam.
- Rinse under water to remove the gutta. Leave to dry and iron again.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here