A graphic silk scarf
Try your hand at Setasilk silk painting and create your own unique silk scarf!
- A square of virgin silk
- SETASILK paint
- 1 brush for each colour
Difficulty level :
- Time to make: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Drying time: 30 min
- Create a small sketch showing the inspiration for the design for your silk square.
- Fix the square of silk onto the cardboard.
- Gently add some SETASILK paint to a brush and start tracing the outer forms.
- Paint the middle of the silk square with the finer brushes.
- Let dry and turn over to set the designs with the iron on the "silk" setting.