A graphic silk scarf
Try your hand at Setasilk silk painting and create your own unique silk scarf!
- A square of virgin silk
- SETASILK paint
- 1 brush for each colour
- Time to make: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Drying time: 30 min
- Create a small sketch showing the inspiration for the design for your silk square.
- Fix the square of silk onto the cardboard.
- Gently add some SETASILK paint to a brush and start tracing the outer forms.
- Paint the middle of the silk square with the finer brushes.
- Let dry and turn over to set the designs with the iron on the "silk" setting.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here