On the hunt for butterflies: children's activity
Have fun creating lots of different butterflies to decorate frames, mirrors and windows. They can be easily stuck to these surfaces and peeled off to move them around.
Place the printed sheet of butterflies inside the
plastic pouch and draw the outline of each butterfly with the black arti'stick.
Leave to dry for a little while.
- Colour in the butterfly wings using the arti'stick tubes in different colours.
- Leave to dry for 24 hours.
Gently peel off each butterfly and stick them directly to the glass of your frame to create your very own butterfly board.
Level of difficulty:
- Drying time: completely dry 24 hours after application
- Completion time: about 1 hour
- Difficulty: medium - From 6 years old
- black arti'stick tubes + colours
- a plastic pouch
- the downloaded and printed butterfly board (LINK)
- a wooden picture frame (including the glass) and a coloured sheet to use as a background