My paper herbarium
Display your leaves like a herbarium. Your herbarium will grow which each walk you take as you add new leaves from different species that you discover!
- Head outside and collect some leaves from nature. Paint each thick sheet of paper with the colours of each leaf.
- Leave to dry
- Draw the shape of each leaf on the back of each painted sheet and use the scissors to cut them out.
- Draw the details of each leaf, such as the veins and marks, onto the backgrounds using the Skrib markers.
Level of difficulty :
- Drying time : 10 minutes
- Completion time : 1h30 approx. for 7 sheets
- Difficulty: medium - From 5 years old
- Primacolor gouache tubes
- Skrib gouache markers
- sheets of thick white paper
- some leaves
- flat brush