MARBLING ON A CUSHION COVER
"MARBLING ON A CUSHION COVER"
Fill your container with 4L of water and add 8 teaspoonfuls of Marbling Bath while mixing at the same time. Leave it to stand for 2 hours.
Then pour the mixture obtained into the large tray.
Apply the colours in the tray using the pipette included in the bottle. Start with Ultramarine Blue no. 04, then Cyan Blue no. 05.
Last, apply White no. 10 in sufficient quantity, the colours should completely cover half of the surface.
With the craft stick, work the colours by stretching them out gently.
Then take your fabric and place it on the paint, taking care not to crease it.
Take the fabric out of the tray and rinse it with water, holding it straight, then let it dry for 2 hours
- As soon as the fabric is dry, turn it over and iron it for 5 minutes at cotton setting without steam.
- The fabric can then be sewn to create an
original cushion cover.
Level of Difficulty
Drying time: 2 hours
Completion time: 1 hour
- 1x45ml bottle of Cyan Blue 05 Marbling (ref: 130-005)
- 1x45ml bottle of Ultramarine Blue 04 Marbling (ref: 130-004)
- 1x45ml bottle of White 10 Marbling (ref: 130-010)
- 1x200g Marbling bath (ref: 049000)
- 1 large piece of white cotton fabric
- 1 craft stick
- 1 cushion
- 1 large tray
- 1 Large container (capacity of 4L)
- 1 spoon
- 1 Whisk
- 1 iron