Creating flowers on a porcelain plate
1) Place the plate on a protected surface. Take the toothbrush, dip it in the Garnet Red colour and make splashes on the plate by scraping the bristles of the brush with your fingers. Leave to dry for 30 min.
2) Using the Iris brush no. 06, apply the gold colour to form the background and leaves of the 1st flower.
3) Repeat the same action with the Garnet Red colour to form the background and leaves of the 2nd flower. Draw its petals more precisely to give it a different appearance. Leave to dry for 30 min.
4) Using the fade-out marker, trace the stem and the outline of the petals, giving them whatever shape you want.
5) Take the Iris brush no. 02 and the Garnet Red paint then go over the outline made with the marker on the first flower and only on the stem of the second.
6) With the same brush, take the Powder White colour and apply it to the outline of the petals and leaves of the second flower, tracing their shape carefully.
7) Leave to dry for 1 hour then place the plate in the oven for 35 minutes at 150 °C.
- 1 x 45 ml Bottle Porcelaine 150 Gloss Gold no. 44 (ref: 024-044)
- 1 x 45 ml Bottle Porcelaine 150 Gloss Garnet Red no. 11 (ref: 024-011)
- 1 x 45 ml Bottle Porcelaine 150 Matt Powder White no. 120 (ref: 024120)
- 1 Round Golden Polyamide Iris Brush no. 06 (ref: 745-06)
- 1 Round Golden Polyamide Iris Brush no. 02 (ref: 745-02)
- 1 Porcelain plate
- 1 Old toothbrush
- 1 Fade-out marker