Creating a clock
1) Draw circles of different diameters ranging from 2 to 10 cm on your card stock. Remember to cut out the necessary number to form a 12-pointed star.
2) Cut them out with precision.
3) Apply the colours to your circles, using several coats to leave them properly opaque. Leave to dry for 15 min.
4) Glue them on the canvas to form a 12-pointed star. Leave it to dry.
5) Next, install the clock mechanism to make a functional clock.
- 1 x 45 ml Deco Matt Brown no. 029 (ref: 204-029)
- 1 x 45 ml Deco Matt Oriental Blue no. 114 (ref: 204114)
- 1 x 45 ml Deco Gloss Aqua no. 136 (ref: 092136)
- 1 Ariane Canvas Stretcher Frame 70x70cm (ref: 798887)
- 1 Flat Golden Polyamide Iris Brush no. 12 (ref: 7451-12)
- Sheets of card stock 300g
- 1 Compass
- 1 Tube of glue
- 1 Scissors
- A clock mechanism