Christmas wreath made from clothes pegs
Give free rein to your creativity with this
original and easy-to-make Christmas wreath which uses clothes pegs and will add
a special touch to your Christmas nights!
- Deco matt in white
- Deco matt in brown
- Deco matt in red
- Fine brushes
- XXL wooden clothes pegs
- Cardboard, Plates
- Scissors, Colouring pencils
- Very easy
- Time to make (excluding drying time): 4 hours
- Start with the cardboard and 2 different sized plates (1 larger, 1 smaller). Place the larger plate at the centre of the piece of cardboard then trace the plate's outline using a pencil. Repeat with the smaller plate, placing it at the centre of the larger circle.
- Cut out the cardboard ring this will serve as the base for our wreath.
- Arrange the clothes pegs all around the cardboard circle.
- Paint a few of them (roughly 10 per colour). Apply 1 colour at a time in a random fashion, then leave to dry for 30 minutes.
- Draw small geometric patterns (such as dots or lines) in the same colours as the pegs, so that they stand out well, and leave to dry for a further 30 minutes.
- Add a white ribbon and hang your wreath on the wall or on a door.