Marbling effect for framing
"A customised photo frame using the Marbling range"
Fill your container with 1L of water and add 2 teaspoonfuls of Marbling Bath. Leave it to stand for 2 hours.
Then pour the mixture obtained into the tray.
In a first cup, prepare your Salmon Pink with 1 drop of Bengal Pink, 3 drops of Yellow and 20 drops of White. Mix.
In a second cup, prepare the Pale Pink with 2 drops of Bengal Pink and 20 drops of White. Mix.
Next, liberally deposit drops of the colours prepared beforehand, as well as drops of Bengal Pink 03, in the Marbling bath.
- You must achieve a surface completely covered with paint.
- Then gently place the fabric on the surface of the preparation for a few seconds.
- Rinse the fabric to remove surplus Marbling Bath material and let it dry for 2 hours.
As soon as the fabric is dry, turn it over and iron it for 5 minutes at cotton setting without steam.
Level of Difficulty :
Drying time: 2 hours
Completion time: 30 minutes
- 1x45ml Bottle of Bengal Pink 03 Marbling (ref: 130-003)
- 1x45ml Bottle of Lemon Yellow 01 Marbling (ref: 130-001)
- 1x45ml Bottle of White 10 Marbling (ref: 130-010)
- 1x35g Marbling Bath (ref: 192000)
- Spatulas or craft sticks
- 2 cups
- 1 container
- 1 square of white cotton fabric
- 1 spoon
- 1 Frame, approximately 20x25 cm
- 1 Small tray
- 1 iron