Make yourself a fun and inventive advent calendar that will delight your children throughout the whole of December!
- Acrylic Marker (1.2 tip) in precious red
- Acrylic Marker (1.2 tip) in verdigris
- Acrylic Marker (fine tip) in gold
- Décocrème paint in white
- Décocrème paint in fir green
- 1 polyamide spalter brush, 1 small flat brush
- Wooden board,Standard clothes pegs, 2 white hooks, Rope,Ruler
- Tracing paper, Wooden pencil, Glue gun, Numbers 1 to 24 + small Christmas-themed images (find them online)
- Time to make (excluding drying time): 4 hours
- Take the wooden board, screw the 2 hooks on the top at the far corners then paint the board in white (the top and the sides).
- Paint the clothes pegs in fir green.
- Measure out and mark the intervals where you will glue the pegs.
- Glue the pegs using the glue gun.
- Trace the numbers 1 to 24 as well as the Christmas images, then transfer them to the calendar above the pegs.
- Go over the lines with the Acrylic Markers.
- Hang 24 small gifts (1 gift per peg).
- Attach the rope and hang up the calendar.