Cute cones to collect your Easter Eggs
"Remember to make one for each member of your family too! "
- Skrib gouache markers
- A sheet of thick white paper
- Liquid glue
- Download the template for the cone and the bunny ears (LINK TO PDF TEMPLATE).
- Print it on a sheet of thick white paper. Cut the three parts out.
- Draw the bunny’s eyes, muzzle and whiskers in the centre of the cone like in the photo.
- Colour the inner part of the ears in pink.
- Roll up your cone to make the bunny’s head. Secure it by sticking the flap down. Stick the ears on top of the head at the back using your glue.
- Slide a piece of tissue paper inside your cone and fill it up with all your Easter eggs!