Creating a clock
"Decorate your interior and create an original and contemporary clock with Deco paints!"
Draw circles of different diameters ranging from 2 to 10 cm on your card stock. Remember to cut out the necessary number to form a 12-pointed star.
Apply the colours to your circles, using several coats to leave them properly opaque. Leave to dry for 15 min.
Glue them on the canvas to form a 12-pointed star. Leave it to dry.
Next, install the clock mechanism to make a functional clock.
Level of difficulty :
- Drying time : 1 hour
- Completion time : 2 hour
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 x 45 ml Deco Matt Brown no. 029 (ref: 204-029)
- 1 x 45 ml Deco Matt Oriental Blue no. 114 (ref: 204114)
- 1 x 45 ml Deco Gloss Aqua no. 136 (ref: 092136)
- 1 Ariane Canvas Stretcher Frame 70x70cm (ref: 798887)
- 1 Flat Golden Polyamide Iris Brush no. 12 (ref: 7451-12)
- Sheets of card stock 300g
- 1 Compass
- 1 Tube of glue
- 1 Scissors
- A clock mechanism