Duo of painted clay pots
"Use this duo to explore the infinite possibilities of Pébéo ceramic paints by using them to paint the backgrounds and designs on your clay pots. "
- 2 clay pots
- Pébéo ceramic paints in cyclamen, precious gold, turquoise and light yellow
- Ceramic paints in white and/or black
- 1 wide, flat brush
- 1 fine brush
Difficulty level :
- Time to make (excluding drying time): 2 hours
- For pot B, measure the height of your pot and divide into three to achieve three identical stripes.
- Transfer the measurements with a gray pencil, marking them with marks all around the pot before connecting the lines with the pencil.
Apply the first coat of Ceramic paint with a wide, flat brush:
- Pot A: background in cyclamen
- Pot B: tricolour background in precious gold, turquoise and light yellow. Leave to dry for 2 hours.
- Apply a second coat of Ceramic paint (using the same colours as the previous step) and leave to dry for a further 2 hours.
- Use a fine brush to draw leaves with white and/or black Ceramic paint. Leave to dry for 10 hours until they are completely dry.