Let the stars come out to play at your Christmas
festivities! Decorations to create with your children using marbling paint:
they will love them!
- Marbling in white
- Marbling in emerald green
- Marbling in vermilion
- Marbling in ultramarine blue
- Marbling bath,Stars cut out of wood, Fine rope
Difficulty Level :
- Time to make (excluding drying time:3 hours
- In a small basin or bowl, prepare the marbling bath by mixing the powder with water. Wait 2 hours for the mixture to turn into jelly.
- Drop a few drops of the marbling paint onto the mixture and use a small stick to draw an abstract design.
- One by one, dip the stars into the mixture. Once you take them out, wipe the side which was soaked in the mixture with a sheet of kitchen towel. Repeat the action on the other side of each star. Add more marbling paint if necessary.
- Dry the stars by hanging them out using the string.