"Look for Easter eggs hidden in the garden!
- Eggs which have been emptied, washed and dried
- DécoSpray matt in the colour 807 Light pink
- Déco markers in colours: 623 Green / 614 Purple / 601 White
- Gédéo mirror-effect leaves in green and silver
- Abottle of gilding paste mixtion
- Fine brushes
- Paint two thin coats of pink on each egg, letting the paint dry between each coat.
- Using a flat brush, apply the gilding mixtion to half of one egg.
- Leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Whilst you are waiting, cut small shapes out of the mirror leaves in both colours.
- When the mixtion has dried, apply a piece of the mirror leaf and transfer the colour by gently tapping with your fingertips.
- Repeat the process using another piece of the mirror leaf until you have covered the whole area where you applied the mixtion.
- Use the markers to draw a floral scene: draw the stems on the edge of the gilded part. Wait for it to dry.
- Finish the flowers by adding small blobs on top of each stem and then use a slightly wet brush to smudge them and create a blurry effect. Wait for it to dry.
- Use a different colour for the centre of the flower, placing small dots over the cloud of petals. Let it dry.