Your Easter Eggs are going for a swim!
"Have fun making a cardboard podium for your swimmers so that they can take their place and win bronze, silver or gold! Use the wooden rings to help them stand upright."
- Hard-boiled eggs or eggs that have been blown out
- Glittery Acryl colour paint
- Skrib acrylic markers
- A paintbrush
- Wooden rings (such as curtain rings)
- For this project, you can use hard-boiled eggs or those that have been blown out. Empty eggs will last longer but they are more delicate!
- Apply paint to the top of your egg directly from the tube, then spread it using the brush (or even your finger!) so it covers the top third.
- You’ve made your egg a swimming cap! Stand each egg up on a wooden ring to let the paint dry.
- Once the swimming caps have dried, draw the face of each character:
2- Mortimer, the diver, wears a snorkel which sticks up in the air. You can see his big blue eyes under his diving mask.
3- Marco, the sailor, has small eyes and a big moustache!
- Now you’re ready to give each swimmer their swimsuit:
2- Mortimer wears green trunks
3- Marco has an all-in-one blue and white sailor suit and an anchor on his swimming cap.