Dripping effect teapot
Use our porcelain paints to customise your teapot with a dripping effect that will make a festive cup of tea all the more special!
- Porcelaine 150 paint in lapis
- Porcelaine 150 paint in gold
- Porcelaine 150 paint in opaline blue
- Time to make (excluding drying time): 3 hours
- Place the teapot to be painted on a protective tablecloth.
- Dip a toothbrush into a cup containing a little of the lapis blue paint and use your fingers and the toothbrush bristles to flick the paint onto the teapot. (You can always remove any ugly patches with a cotton bud.) Then leave to dry for 30 minutes.
- Repeat this action with the opaline blue paint and then the gold, then leave to dry for 30 minutes.