An expressionist swimsuit
Personalise your swimsuit with abstract expressionist-inspired designs.
2 brushes for each colour
- SETACOLOR paints
Time to make: 3 hours
- Drying time: 3 hours (ALLOW TO DRY FULLY BETWEEN PAINTING THE FRONT AND THE BACK)
- Create a small sketch showing the inspiration for the design for your swimsuit.
- Attach the swimsuit to a cardboard box and prepare your SETACOLOR paint mixtures.
Paint the front of the swimsuit in stages: orange, then blue, then green, letting it dry between each colour.
Use two brushes per colour: a large brush for the shapes and a fine brush for the details including fine lines and the words.
- Paint the back of the swimsuit in the same way.
- Let dry and turn inside out to set the designs with the iron.