TOTE BAG - IDEAL FOR SHOPPING
"Your tote-bag goes everywhere with you with the Setacolor range; follow the tutorial below"
- Tote bag
- Drying time: very fast
- Time of realization : 30min/1h
- Level of difficulty : Easy
- Gather the adjacent material.
- Use masking tape and paint to create geometric shapes on the tote bag These shapes' interiors with SETACOLOR Opaque paints.
- Leave it to dry and remove all the masking tape from your tote bag.
- Iron the reverse of your fabric to fix the paint, making it washing-machine-resistant, and also to create the velvet effect on the Setacolor Suede-Effect paint.
Astuce : IRONING (NO-STEAM COTTON POSITION) MAKES THE FABRIC MACHINE-WASHING-RESISTANT UP TO 40° C AND ENABLES SPECIFIC PAINTS TO CREATE SURPRISING EFFECTS (SETACOLOR SUEDE-EFFECT