Christmas tree fans
Decorate your Christmas tree with paper fans. Impress your guests with a unique decoration.
Step 1: Cutting Fan Shapes
- Choose sheets of cardboard in
different colours for a variety of fans.
- Using the scissors, cut out
fan shapes from the cardboard sheets.
- Vary the sizes and colours to
create a variety of looks.
Step 2: Applying the Gold Leaf
- Using the brush, gently apply
glue to the edges of the fans.
- Gently place pieces of gold
leaf on the glue. Press lightly to adhere.
- Arrange the fans artistically
and glue them together to create a harmonious whole.
Step 3: Admire your creation
- Tie a thread or string to the
end of the fan so you can hang them.
- Use the strings to hang your
decorative fans on the Christmas tree.
- Step back and admire your
Christmas tree, beautifully decorated with unique fans.
This simple tutorial will add a
touch of elegance and creativity to your Christmas tree. Have fun!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here