Customise your leather trainers with floral motifs!
Our complete customisation guide
shows you step-by-step how to add an artistic touch to your favourite shoes.
Express your creativity, create a unique style, and turn your trainers into a
wearable work of art. Follow our advice for successful personalisation!
You will need:
Leather paint in various colours
- Wide and fine brushes
- Pair of leather sneakers
- Palette for mixing colours
- Newspaper or plastic sheeting to
protect the work surface
Difficulty level: .
- Drying time: 48 hours
- Time to make: 4 hours
- Difficulty: difficult - age 10 and up
with the help of an adult
Step 1: Choose your colour palette
- Make sure your leather trainers are
clean and dry. You can clean them with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or
- Select the paint colours you want to
use. Try to use colours that blend well with the leather and create a
Step 2: Sketch your designs
- Using a pencil, lightly sketch the
floral motifs you want to paint on your trainers. This can include
flowers, leaves or any other design you choose.
- Use a fine brush to start painting
the outlines of your floral designs. Choose a base colour for each element
of your design.
- Use a finer brush to add details to
your designs, such as delicate lines, shades and accents. Feel free to
experiment with different shades for more depth.
Step 3: Fix the paint
- Once you've finished painting, leave
your trainers to dry completely.
- Add any extra details you need and
make sure the paint is completely dry before wearing your personalised
- If you wish, you can apply a leather
sealer or protective spray to ensure the longevity of your creation.
Step 4: Wear your unique sneakers!
- Once you've completed all the steps,
slip on your personalised trainers and be proud of your unique creation!
Don't forget to adjust these steps
to suit your personal preferences and artistic style!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here