can even paint gourds such as pumpkins using Deco Mat, making them a beautiful
- Copper coloured pearlescent Déco 116
- Flat brush + fine pointed brushes
- A cardboard pumpkin
- A palette (or a plate)
Time to make: 3 hours
Paint the pumpkin Sky Blue in two coats, letting it dry between each coat.
On the palette, prepare the following colour mixes:
- Ash Violet to lighten with a touch of White
- Khaki green by mixing half Forest Green / half White
- Using the template as a guide, paint flowers in Light Pink, White and light Ash Violet.
- Then draw the hearts of the flowers and little details on the petals in contrasting colours.
Using the colours Oriental Blue, Anis and the khaki mix, draw leaves and twisting branches.
Leave to dry and then add details of veins with contrasting colours.
- With the Pearlescent Copper colour, paint the stem, and add a few small leaves to the base of the stem. Then add small touches of copper to the leaves.
- Leave to dry.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here