PINE CONE WREATH
1- These super easy-to-make wreaths only require a few blasts of spray paint to brighten up your home.
- DECO SPRAY color 07 light pink
- 20 pastel green
- 23 Christmas green
- 68 gold A 30 x 30 cm piece of cardboard
- pine cones of different sizes
- a glue gun
- 1.50 m of ribbon
- Position your pine cones harmoniously to form a wreath on the cardboard
- Cut a circle 2 cm in diameter from the cardboard according to the diameter of your pine cones.
- Sprinkle the cardboard circle in gold and the pine cones in the 4 colours and leave them to dry.
- Have a couple of extra pine cones so you can have some flexibility when you finally place them.
- Cut a 60 cm piece of ribbon and thread it around the cardboard circle - this will be the top of your crown.
- Place the coloured pine cones and adjust your composition.
- Use the glue gun to glue them one by one, as well as the ribbon.
- Using the rest of the ribbon, tie a pretty knot that you will glue under the top pine cone at the level of the ribbon to hang the crown.
- Cut the ends into a point.