FESTIVE PLACE SETTINGS
Create your own stamps to print your own Christmas motif onto place mats or a tablecloth.
- SETACOLOR LIGHT TONES colour 49 fuchsia / 04 meadow green
- SETACOLOR GLITTER colour 202 emerald / 208 gold
- an engraving resin plaque and gouges in different formats
- a fine flat brush and a fine pointed brush
- Copy the fir branches and transfer them to the resin plaque to be engraved. With the gouge, outline the shapes by digging around.
- Test the print on scrap fabric to make sure there are no raised parts left outside the pattern.
- Dab the fir branches on the placemats: apply a thin layer of meadow green with the flat brush on the pad and print it on the fabric.
- Position the prints to compose your design. Leave to dry.
- With a pointed brush, enhance the branches with the emerald green and gold glitter colours. Leave to dry.
- Use the flat brush to draw berries with the fuchsia colour. Leave to dry then make little highlights with the gold glitter colour.
- Leave to dry and set the designs with the iron.