DECORATE A METAL CONTAINER WITH P.BO DECO IMAGE TRANSFER
"Customise an object using P.BO Déco image transfer"
All objects are beautifying themselves, an epicurean version for this simple metal container with P.BO deco Image Transfer. We can renovate without ruining ourselves.
- One jar 75ml P.BO Deco Image Transfer
- 1 fan brush
- 1 image cut from a magazine
- 1 water filled recipient
- 1 metal container
- Completion time: 2 hours
- Drying time: 30 minutes
- Cleansing of tools :Soapy water
- Once the image has been selected, apply a fine coat of Image Transfer using a fan brush over the complete surface. Let dry 20 minutes. Repeat the operation twice. Le brush applications must cross each time. Let dry 30 minutes.
- Dip the image in the water recipient for 5 minutes.
- Place the wet image on a waterproof surface and peel off the paper on the back of the image using your finger. Make sure to remove all paper before gluing.
- Cut the pattern, apply the transfer on the peeled side et deposit the image on the surface. Using the brush charged with the product, chase the air bubbles towards the exterior of the image. Let dry 30 minutes.