UNIQUE CHRISTMAS BAUBLES
Use ribbon and a few acrylic markers in your favourite shades and you can make unique Christmas baubles in no time!
- ACRYLIC MARKERS (1.2mm and 4mm tips): colour white / precious gold / green / magenta / GOLD PAINT
- Christmas baubles in assorted colours and pretty ribbons
- Masking tape
- A small flat brush
- White-spirit for the gilding
- On a few baubles, define a strip in the centre with the masking tape.
- Paint the strip using the gold paint. Let it dry and then remove the masking tape.
- Use the markers to draw the patterns, taking inspiration from the models or your own Christmas drawings.
- You can help yourself by lightly tracing your pattern with a pencil. The line will disappear under the colour.
- Be careful to let it dry before drawing your designs on top.
- Thread pretty matching ribbons.