A customised travel diary
"Fully customise your travel diary with the Setacolor range! "
- 1 Setacolor 45ml Suede Effect Roy Blue 310 (ref: 295310)
- 1 Setacolor 45ml Suede Effect Bright Yellow 301 (ref: 295301)
- 1 Setacolor 45ml Suede Effect Red 303 (ref: 295303)
- 1 travel diary 15x20 cm
- 1 piece of white cotton fabric large enough to cover the diary
- 1 Round Golden Polyamide Iris Brush no. 04 (ref: 745-04)
- 1 black lead pencil
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- Drying time: About 40 minutes
- Completion time: 2 hours
- Difficulty: Easy level
Draw patterns on the fabric with a lead pencil.
Then apply the colours, starting with SetaColor Bright Yellow. Leave it to dry for 10 minutes.
Then apply the SetaColor Red. Leave it to dry for 10 minutes.
And finally apply the SetaColor Roy Blue. Leave it to dry for about 20 minutes
Iron the back of the fabric, at cotton setting without steam, for 5 minutes. Cut it to the shape of the notebook, remembering to leave a margin of about 2 cm for the flaps.
Place the fabric on the outer cover of the diary and stick strips of double-sided adhesive tape to the outer cover.
Fold the fabric over the edges and press lightly to secure it to the tape.
Level of Difficulty :
Drying time: About 40 minutes
Completion time: 2 hours
Difficulty: Easy level