Duo of painted clay pots
"Use this duo to explore the infinite possibilities of Pébéo ceramic paints by using them to paint the backgrounds and designs on your clay pots. "
- 2 clay pots
- Pébéo ceramic paints in cyclamen, precious gold, turquoise and light yellow
- Ceramic paints in white and/or black
- 1 wide, flat brush
- 1 fine brush
- Time to make (excluding drying time): 2 hours
- For pot B, measure the height of your pot and divide into three to achieve three identical stripes.
- Transfer the measurements with a gray pencil, marking them with marks all around the pot before connecting the lines with the pencil.
- Pot A: background in cyclamen
- Pot B: tricolour background in precious gold, turquoise and light yellow. Leave to dry for 2 hours.
- Apply a second coat of Ceramic paint (using the same colours as the previous step) and leave to dry for a further 2 hours.
- Use a fine brush to draw leaves with white and/or black Ceramic paint. Leave to dry for 10 hours until they are completely dry.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here