Discover how to transform your leather pouches into genuine unique pieces with our DIY tutorial. Use special leather paint to bring your creative ideas to life. Personalize your accessories with style and originality. Follow our step-by-step guide for successful leather customization!
You will need :
- Setacolor Leather Paint in various colors
- Setacolor Leather Markers in black and pink
- Degreasing preparer
- Leather pouch
- Adhesive paper for masking certain areas (optional).
Difficulty Level :
- Drying time: 48 hours
- Completion time: 5 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate - Suitable for ages 7 and up with adult assistance.
Step 1: Pouch Preparation
- Thoroughly clean the leather pouch with the degreasing preparer to facilitate paint adherence.
- If needed, apply adhesive paper to mask off areas you do not wish to paint.
Step 2: Designing the 'Bisou' Inscription
- Sketch the 'Bisou' inscription on a rough paper to plan the design.
- If you're not comfortable freehand drawing, use a template or stencil.
- Apply Setacolor leather paint to the areas where you want to create the inscription.
- Allow the paint to dry according to the instructions.
Step 4: Admire Your Masterpiece
- Once all the steps are completed, admire your personalized clutch with the inscription 'Bisou' (Kiss).
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here