Setacolor Creation of a "PAF" cushion
Drying time: 45 minutes
Completion time: 1 hour 30 minutes
1) Trace your pattern.
2) Transfer it to your pillowcase.
3) Slide a sheet of paper or cardboard inside the pillowcase to protect it, then apply the Red on the first letter with the no. 6 Iris brush.
4) Apply the Spring Green.
5) Then apply the Lemon Yellow colour. Leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
6) With the no. 2 Iris brush, apply the Parma Violet and the colours of your choice on the stars. Leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
7) With the 7A black marker, trace the outline of the letters and stars.
8) Let it dry for 15 minutes, then iron the pillowcase for 5 minutes.
- 1x45ml bottle Setacolor Opaque Red no. 80 (ref: 295-080)
- 1x45ml bottle Setacolor Opaque Lemon Yellow no. 17 (ref: 295-017)
- 1x45ml bottle Setacolor Opaque White no. 10 (ref: 295-010)
- 1x45ml Setacolor Opaque Parma Violet no. 29 (ref: 295-029)
- A 7A Opaque Black marker with 4 mm round tip (ref: 804414)
- 1 Round Golden Polyamide Iris Brush no. 6 (ref: 745-06)
- 1 Round Golden Polyamide Iris Brush no. 2 (ref: 745-02)
- 1 lead pencil
- 1 large pillowcase
- 1 pillow
- 1 sheet of tracing paper
- 1 pattern
- 1 iron