Create egg carton trophies!
Invent funny animals from egg cartons to decorate your room.
- Acrycolor paints
- Skrib acrylic markers
- A jar for water and a paint pallet
- Liquid glue
- Egg boxes and a paper lace doily
Difficulty Level :
- Drying time: 15 mins for Acrycolor / 5 min for the Skrib markers
- Time to make: 45 mins per trophy
- Difficulty: medium – from 5 years old and up
To create the mouse, cut out the egg carton as follows:
- an octagonal base from the lid
- The head and the ears out of 2 cells + a separator
- The muzzle out of a separator
Also, cut out a small piece of the doily to create the neck.
To create the rabbit, cut out the egg carton as follows:
- an oval base from the lid
- The head from a cell
- The ears from a separator cut in 2, lengthwise
- The neck from half a cell
The bow tie from the edge of the lid
To create the bird, cut out the egg carton as follows:
- a small oval base from the lid
- One large and two small feathers using the rest of the lid
- The head and the beak from 2 cells + a separator
- The neck from 2 half cells
Paint each element of your trophies with acrylic paint and your brush. Leave to dry.
- Assemble each trophy using the glue.
Add details to each trophy using the Skrib markers.
Hang your trophies on the wall using a small piece of blu-tack or a drawing pin.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here