Blouse with patterned designs
"Draw fine feminine silhouettes using Setacolor textile paints and create a chic and unique blouse.!"
- Erasable marker pen
- Setacolor 3D textile paints
- Cardboard box
- Realization time: 2h
- Drying time: 2h
- Create a small sketch showing the inspiration for the design for your
- Slip the cardboard inside the blouse under the areas you're going to
Draw the shapes using the erasable marker pen.
- Redraw the contours of your shapes using SETACOLOR 3D.
- Let dry before starting the back of the blouse.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on the back of the blouse.
Once the back has dried completely, use a damp sponge to remove the lines of the erasable pen.
Iron the blouse inside out to fix the SETACOLOR 3D paint in place
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here