Candy bags for Halloween
Make your own gouache and decorate cute bags for
- bags of white and orange Tactil Color gouache powder
- jars for mixing your paints
- One measuring spoon
- black and white Skrib gouache markers
- kraft bags (lunch bag)
- wooden clothes pegs
Drying time: fast
- Time to make: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: easy - age 3 and up
your own gouache finger paints:
- In each jar, mix 2 spoonfuls of coloured gouache powder with 2 spoonfuls of water. Close the jar tightly.
- Shake well for 30 seconds to mix.
- Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
- Shake again for 30 seconds. Your finger gouache is ready.
Make orange and white gouache in this way.
For the ghosts, use your thumb to make oval marks with white gouache. Paint a bunch of ghosts on your bag.
the skulls, use your index or middle finger to make circles with white gouache,
following the same principle.
On another bag, make pumpkin shapes by overlapping 3 fingertip marks. Leave your bags to dry for a few minutes.
Meanwhile, paint the clothes pegs in colour with your fingers.
your details using the Skrib markers:
- eyes and a mouth for ghosts
- eye sockets and toothless mouths in the pumpkins
- eye sockets, nasal base, jaw and bones for skulls
All that's left
to do is fill your bags with sweets and other treats! Close them using a clothes peg and
give them to your friends!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here