Vichy Christmas Baubles
Customize Vichy-style Christmas baubles with ceramic colors. An easy DIY to follow for decorating your Christmas tree.
You will need :
- Ceramic painting in the colors of your choice
- Flat brushes
- Ceramic balls for Christmas
- Masking tape (for precise stripes)
- Tape or strings for hanging
Difficulty level :
- Drying time: 48 hours
- Completion time: 5 hours
- Difficulty: moderate - Suitable for ages 7 and up with adult assistance
Step 1: Choosing Colors
- Select the ceramic paint colors you will use to create the gingham stripes. Ensure that they complement each other harmoniously.
- Begin by painting horizontal or vertical stripes on the balls using a fine brush.
Step 2: Creating Stripes
- Use masking tape for precise stripes, making sure to firmly press the tape to avoid smudging.
- Allow the paint to dry between each color to prevent blending.
- Gently remove the adhesive paper or masking tape once the paint is dry.
Step 3: Christmas Decoration
- Once the baubles are dry, hang them on the Christmas tree or use them as festive decorations.
Tip: Experiment with different colors and patterns to create a collection of unique gingham Christmas baubles that complement your decorating theme.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here