Christmas tree tassels
Make tassels for your Christmas tree. Discover this simple and easy DIY tutorial. Use gold foil for a sparkling finish.
Step 1: Preparation of the Tassels
- Choose Christmas tree tassels of different shapes and sizes.
- Use a fine brush to carefully apply the glue to the surface of the tassels where you want to add the gold leaf.
- Gently place the gold leaf over the glued areas.
- Use the brush to smooth the gold leaf down and make it adhere perfectly.
Step 2: Pressing and Drying
- Press the gold leaf gently down with a dry brush to ensure optimum adhesion.
- If desired, add decorative ribbon to hang the tassels on the tree.
- Make sure all layers are completely dry before handling or hanging the tassels.
Step 3: Hanging on the tree
- Once the tassels are dry, hang them carefully on your Christmas tree.
Enjoy your magnificent Christmas tree tassels decorated with a touch of sparkling gold!
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed about Pebeo news To find out more about the management of your personal data and to exercise your rights, click here