DECORATED GIFT BOXES
Festive gift boxes that you can customise with your colours and your own DIY stickers!
- MAT DECO colour 41 white / 69 antique white / 109 light pink / 110 bengal pink / 49 pine green / 115 amazonia / 20 gold / 101 mother of pearl,Boxes ,Pieces of paper to cut out shapes
- Spalter brushes,Scissors and precision cutter , white glue
- Start by using the spalter
brush to apply one or two coats of white to neutralize your boxes and make any
- The colours you apply after will come out more beautiful and even.
- Then, with the spalter brush, paint two coats of the base colours on to the boxes.
- Mix together to obtain different pinks and greens and paint the paper in solid colours with the spalter.
- Also paint a sheet of paper in gold and mother-of-pearl. Leave it to dry.
- Copy the patterns to the scale of your boxes on the back of the painted paper and carefully cut the shapes with a precision cutter.
- Assemble to visualize the composition before gluing the paper shapes one by one.